巴夏:没有后悔的余地

巴夏:没有后悔的余地


问:日安,老巴。
Good day, Bashar.

巴夏:日安!
Good day!
今天你想讨论些什么?
What would you like to discuss this day?

问:我的第一个问题,尽管我认为我一生中大部分时间都是一个相当好的人,
My first question although I think I have been a fairly good person most of my life,
有几件事我后悔做过,
There are a few things I regret doing,
其中一件导致了一些记忆的丢失,随着时间的推移记忆开始慢慢恢复,
One of which caused some memory loss the memories have started to return slowly over time,
但它们是碎片化和不完整的。
But they are fragmented and incomplete.
有没有什么方法调整我的记忆,恢复全部的记忆?
Is there a way to streamline my memory recovery and become whole again?

巴夏:恩,你从这次经历中有学到什么不同的东西吗?
Well, have you learned to do something different from this experience?

问:有,
Yes,
我主要靠迷迭香油睡得更久。
I’ve mostly been relying on rosemary oil and sleeping longer.

巴夏:我不需要知道细节,我不需要知道细节。
I don’t need to know the details, I don’t need to know the details.

问:好。
Okay.

巴夏:我只是问你,不管你做了什么你现在说后悔的事,
I’m just asking you in general whatever it is you did that you say you now regret doing,
你是否从这段经历中吸取了教训?现在有在做一些不一样的你认为更符合你的真我的事情吗?
Have you learned from the experience, and are now doing something differently that you believe is more in alignment with your true self?
有没有?
Yes or no?

问:有。
Yes.

巴夏:那就没必要再后悔了,对吧?
Then there is no need for regret anymore, is there?
如果你能从中吸取教训的话。
If you’re learning from it.

问:我想没有。
I guess not.

巴夏:后悔是你的负担,拖你后腿,
The regret is weighing you down and holding you back,
这就是精简自己的方法,
That’s the way to streamline yourself,
如果你承认自己做了一些你不喜欢做的事,
If you acknowledge that something has been done that you don’t prefer yourself to do,
你愿意让自己从中吸取教训,并改变自己,
And you have been willing to allow yourself to learn a lesson from it and change who you are,
用不同的方式去做更符合你真正需要成为的人的事情,
And do things differently that’s more in alignment with who you truly need to be,
后悔在这个公式中没有一席之地。
Regret does not have a place in that formula.
后悔的目的只是让你认识到这不是你想要的,
The regrets served a purpose in simply getting you to recognize that it was not something you prefer to be,
一旦你意识到这一点,就再也没有后悔的余地了,
Once you recognize that there is no more room for the regret,
它完成了它的工作,达到了它的目的。
It has done its job, it served its purpose.
所以放下它。
So let it go.
是吧?
Yes?

问:嗯。
Yes.

巴夏:这会精简你,并推动你前进,
That will streamline you and move you forward,
这有回答你的问题吗?
Does that answer your question?

问:有,谢谢!
It does, thank you!

巴夏:不客气。
You are welcome.
巴夏合集

巴夏:感恩节传讯

2023-6-28 15:47:31

巴夏合集

巴夏:探索黑暗的虚空

2023-6-28 15:47:35

网站备案号:豫ICP备2022020083号-3